Schedule A Free Ultrasounds in Aurora, IL
An ultrasound (sonogram) is an imaging technique that uses sound waves to produce images of a fetus/baby. At Pregnancy Information Center, we can conduct ultrasounds starting at the 6th week of pregnancy. The ultrasounds determine the viability of your pregnancy, which means the fetus has attached to the uterus (not the fallopian tubes), and a heartbeat can be detected. The ultrasound will also reveal:
- Whether there is more than one baby
- The size of the baby (how long you’ve been pregnant)
- The estimated due date of the baby
Your ultrasound exam can be conducted through one or both methods:
- Transabdominal ultrasound is done by moving a wand-like device called a transducer over your abdomen.
- Transvaginal ultrasound requires inserting the transducer in your vagina; it’s typically done if a transabdominal ultrasound does not provide enough information.
After an ultrasound, it is time to start thinking about your alternatives. Our staff at Personal Information Center is committed to educating you and answering your concerns about all of your options, including adoption, abortion, and parenting. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Personal Information Center ofrece ultrasonidos obstétricos realizado por técnicos entrenados. Si su prueba de embarazo resulta positiva, podemos agendar una cita para realizarle un ultrasonido para confirmar su embarazo.
ALL OF THE SERVICES WE OFFER AT PIC ARE FREE & CONFIDENTIAL
TODOS LOS SERVICIOS QUE OFRECEMOS EN PIC SON TOTALMENTE GRATIS Y CONFIDENCIALES